LE CEPE DE BEAUNE
9001 Avenue Paul Bouchard
Where is located the Cepe de Beaune ?
Le Cepe de Beaune welcomes you only 3 km away from Beaune, the wine capital of Burgundy. In the Côte d'Or region, in the surrounding hills overlooking Beaune , you will discover a charming house in the middle of a wooded parc with beautiful flora year round. Enjoy this idyllic setting and perfect location during your family vacation, or for a getaway with friends.
How to get there
In Beaune, take the boulevard Maréchal Foch/D974 then the avenue Charles Jaffelin/D970. Follow the D970 and join the "ancienne route de Bouze" Continue on the chemin des Monsnières. Turn right to stay on this road chemin des Monsnières.
Latitude : 47.038893
Longitude : 4.815491
On site parking, or you can park at the Hotel Le Cep in Beaune when you come to visit the town.
- Beaune train station just 4 km away
- Dijon TGV station 44 km away
Major cities nearby
Distance in km from Le Cepe de Beaune and :
1 h 2
1 h 15
1 h 38
3 h 12
During your stay in the Cepe de Beaune , don't forget to visit Beaune and Burgundy! Your hosts are available to tell you all about the sightseeing in the area. Here are a few suggestions to get you started :
- Beaune , capital of the wines of Burgundy: in just minutes you can access the city center of this emblematic wine city that is Beaune. Do not miss out on the wine cellars, the Hospices de Beaune, the collégiale Notre-Dame, the Fallot mustard factory, the Wine Museum, the Fine Arts museum... Do not hesitate to ask to park your car at the Hotel Le Cep . It will be in excellent hands with our valet!
- The Route des Grands Crus, famous Wine Road : Discover the Champs-Élysées of Burgundy. Between Côte de Nuits and Côte de Beaune, visit the wine villages that are famous in the region: Pommard, Nuits-Saint-Georges, Vosne-Romanée… Wine cellars and domains welcome you for wine tasting, accessible by car, or easily on foot or by bike (bikes are easily rentable in the center).
- The châteaux : Rochepot, Bussy-Rabutin, Commarin… and the Clos Vougeot, which is also home to the brotherhood of the Chevaliers du Tastevin.
- The abbeys : Fontenay, Cîteaux, Cluny, Tournus… Also visit the Basilica of Vézelay, the cathedral in Autun…
- Leisure : The Cassissium and Imaginarium in Nuits-Saint-Georges, the museum-park of Alésia-MuséoParc, Beaune Côté Plage…
- The restaurants : We recommend Le Bon Accueil Chez Nono , a restaurant situated only 6 minutes away on foot Cepe de Beaune . Do not hesitate to ask us for more excellent addresses.